ClearCorrect is a form of Orthodontics that acts much like traditional braces by effectively straightening crooked teeth. They correct gaps between teeth, can space out an overcrowded mouth and resolve over and under bites.
What to Expect when getting Clear Correct:
- A comprehensive dental exam with x-rays.
- Next, any cavities will be addressed
- Impressions are then taken for the aligners
- Next, your x-rays are sent to ClearCorrect laboratories
- The ClearCorrect lab sends back your custom clear aligners
- Every 6 weeks you will visit us, your Hoffman Estates ClearCorrect provider, and receive 2 sets of aligners. You will wear each set for 3 weeks and then change to the alternate pair.
- Liners must be worn 22 hours a day in order to get optimal results
- The entire treatment averages 12 months but is determined on a case by case basis
- You have a picture perfect smile!
If you have any questions regarding ClearCorrect’s invisible braces, contact us to schedule a consultation today.