To our family of patients!
We hope this communication finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained, OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for you next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with your beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer have magazines, books and children’s items, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call the office (308-384-0360) to let us know that you are here.
CALL US: (308) 384-0360 REQUEST APPOINTMENT