Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Makeovers
WE CREATE BEAUTIFUL NATURAL SMILES!
Having a stunning, white smile makes all the difference to your appearance and is the single most rejuvenating factor in a face. We have a full range of cosmetic services to make your teeth white and straight.
Dr. Anderson can help you create or restore a beautiful, natural smile. He reviews your smile and teeth to determine which methods would work best for you and your budget. He is very adept in the different procedures that can be used to create a beautiful smile.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR NO-CHARGE COSMETIC CONSULTATION, CALL (308) 384-0360.
COMPLIMENTARY COSMETIC CONSULTATION
The first step in any cosmetic procedure is to do a full examination of your teeth and mouth and then review with you the different options to give you a beautiful smile. Many cosmetic procedures can be done without cutting and with minimal preparation—and affordably, and yet make a tremendous difference to your smile.
Dr. Anderson offers a complimentary cosmetic consultation to give you the opportunity to review your options, see how your smile could look and get any questions answered.
A BEAUTIFUL NEW SMILE IN ONE VISIT
Due to the latest technology that Dr. Anderson uses, certain procedures can be done in only one visit, including crowns and veneers, which normally take multiple visits. You can walk away with a beautiful smile after a single appointment, greatly reducing the time spent, cost, and discomfort.
Some of the technology used includes the breakthrough 3-D CEREC system for crowns, veneers and onlays. CEREC is state-of-the-art technology that employs 3-D CEREC imaging to create a smile that looks absolutely natural for you. Dr. Anderson uses very durable, high-quality materials that are bio-compatible with your body and behave like natural tooth structure.
CONDITIONS WHICH CAN BE CORRECTED WITH COSMETIC DENTISTRY
- Stained or discolored teeth—Typically teeth are whitened with bleaching or porcelain veneers.
- Chips or rough spots—These often can be handled with dental bonding, application of tooth-colored material called composite.
- Cavities or amalgam (black) fillings—We use tooth-colored fillings and can also remove your unsightly black fillings.
- Uneven teeth—Recontouring can reshape your teeth. Another option is the use of porcelain veneers.
- Gaps between the teeth—Gaps can be closed with dental bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Broken-down teeth—Porcelain crowns, inlays or onlays are usually used to handle broken-down teeth.
- Crooked teeth—Teeth can be straightened with Invisalign® clear braces but also in some cases can be given a uniform appearance with porcelain veneers
- Excessive gum tissue (also known as a “gummy smile”)—Excessive gum tissue can be removed during a gentle procedure using an advanced dental laser
- An uneven gumline—An uneven gumline can be recontoured using a gentle dental laser, resulting in a symmetrical, aesthetic smile
To schedule your consultation, call (308) 384-0360 or click here to schedule online.